Thursday 17 May 2012

Changes afoot.....

Well -  I have finally got around to continue with my blog... it has got so out of date and there have been many changes in both my hobbies and interests here at home.


The biggest one is that I  have discovered ZENTANGLE.  this has changed my crafting since Christmas and I have been exploring this art form and experimenting Zentangle and all its uses and off shoots.


One of the nicest parts has been my discovery of LINEWEAVING  this is a forum site with lots of crafty folk chatting and sharing ideas and helping each other, swapping ATC's and other art work.  I love it.
http://lineweaving.com  


So  lets add some art work and see how we progress.. I do hope you find it interesting
Love Elaine

1 comment:

  1. Hi Elaine! I just discovered your blog after seeing one of your posts on the Line Weaving forum. I'm from the UK too - Isle of Skye to be exact, having moved here from Herts 8 years ago, and it seems we have quite a bit in common regarding our crafting. Your zentangles are lovely! I've only been tangling for a couple of months and I'm totally hooked, although my main interest is patchwork. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work.

    ReplyDelete